On the 26. of September the HCCS held its General Assembly in the Novotel Budapest City hotel. Individual members of the Society, as well as delegates of the corporate members attended the event. As part of the agenda, dr. János Puskás in his presidential report reviewed the professional activities of the Society so far, evaluated its progress with regard to some of the previously set goals, and also touched upon the financial management of the HCCS regarding the past period. Subsequently, the General Assembly elected dr. Péter Sükösd as its new president and dr. Ádám Liber and dr. János Puskás as members of the Presidential Board, unanimously. The event ended with an informal discussion, during which both the now new presidency and the attending members made a number of meaningful suggestions regarding HCCS’s short- and long-term plans, work committees, new objectives and practical future ambitions.
- General Assembly – Renewal of the Presidential Board
- Consultation of the European Commission – challanges of the digital age and artificial intelligence
- The protection of persons who report breaches – New “whistleblowing” regulations of the EU
- The autumn conference series of the HCCS has begun
- They were granted the V. Wolters Kluwer Lawyer of the Year Award