On the 14th of October 2021, the online conference series of the HCCS, “Compliance & Investigations Hungary 2021” has begun. The first event was hosted by our Life Sciences working group, therefore the primary emphasis was laid on the compliance challenges of the pharmaceutical industry. The conference began with the presentation of dr. Helga Bíró, who holds significant experience and expertise in the field, since she is partner, as well as practice co-leader (Pharmaceutical and Healthcare) at Baker & McKenzie Attorneys-at-Law, also the co-head of the Life Sciences working group in the HCCS. The presentation was followed by a roundtable discussion, moderated by dr. Helga Gulyás-Perisic, Compliance & Ethics director of Teva Pharmaceuticals and co-head of our Life Sciences working group, and dr. Helga Bíró, with Noémi Sziráki-Nagy (GE Healthcare), Márton Sulyok (Roche) and Oszkár Nagy (Egis), invited professionals from the health and pharmaceutical fields. During the conversation general propositions about pharma-compliance, as well as currently relevant questions – for instance, concerning the pandemic – were discussed, considering the leading interests of the experts of the area.
- General Assembly – Renewal of the Presidential Board
- Consultation of the European Commission – challanges of the digital age and artificial intelligence
- The protection of persons who report breaches – New “whistleblowing” regulations of the EU
- The autumn conference series of the HCCS has begun
- They were granted the V. Wolters Kluwer Lawyer of the Year Award