On the 20th of September 2021, on the occasion of the First Hungarian Legal Book Fair, dr. Péter Sükösd (METRO Trading Association) and dr. Márk Rózsavölgyi (DLA Piper Posztl, Nemescsói, Györfi-Tóth and Partners Law Firm) were granted the prestigious award for 2020/21 in the category of Data Protection and Compliance. The work of the best legal professionals of 2020-2021 were acknowledged in 11 more categories.
- General Assembly – Renewal of the Presidential Board
- Consultation of the European Commission – challanges of the digital age and artificial intelligence
- The protection of persons who report breaches – New “whistleblowing” regulations of the EU
- The autumn conference series of the HCCS has begun
- They were granted the V. Wolters Kluwer Lawyer of the Year Award